The Bethel VNA offers a stimulating work environment and jobs that make a difference in people’s lives. We have a team environment and offer competitive salaries and benefits. We will make you feel at home whether you are new to the field or highly experienced.
We’re always growing and often have positions available.
Contact us at email@example.com or at (203) 792-0864 for current information on career opportunities.
• RN Opportunities
Click HERE for job requirements
• Physical Therapist, per visit position
Approximately 20 hours per week, must be licensed physical therapist in Connecticut, prior home care experience preferred.
• Home Health Aide/CNAs
Homemaker...per diem Light housekeeping, shopping, laundry and errands. No client transportation. Monday-Friday availability.
• Home Health Aide/Homemaker Supervisor:
· Coordinates the HHA program within the service/administrative policies
· Recruits, interviews and oversees training and competency testing
· Plans and implements the required orientation and on-going in service
· Evaluates HHAs based on feedback from primary care nurse,
performance and other patient care related activities
· Performs supervisory visits
· Provides required in service education for HHAs and oversees
documentation of such in personnel record
· Licensed RN in the State of CT, BSN preferred
· 1-3 years of clinical experience in a home health agency
· Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid regulations
· Prior supervisory experience, required
• Homemaker, per diem position
Provide a safe, clean environment for individuals so they can remain independent at home with assistance. Making, changing beds, dusting, cleaning, meal prep and grocery shopping.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-792-0864 for more information.